Didn't even give my last post a day to marinate, but just wanted to update that my I posted a link to my blog on my Facebook group, "Sixstringers", and I got some great feedback.
As mentioned, I was going to get into the Gibson Learn and Master guitar series. I already knew about it, but being as stubborn and cocky as I am, I thought I could do better. Turns out I can't. It's structured very logically, and especially with the Bonus Resources book goes through each topic (or "Session", as they call them) in great detail. Can't wait to tackle it.
I'll use other books for reference and as supplements, but for now I'll just focus on the Gibson series. There's DVDs and backing track CDs available, but mainly because I'm cheap I won't get them. The books should be enough material for now. Besides, when I bought the Guitar System, it included streaming videos and I didn't even use those much.
Time to dive in! (photo courtesy of photobucket.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment