So what do I have, you wonder?
Guitars:
Sawtooth Strat ($70)
Oscar Schmidt Folk Acoustic-Electric (OG8CE; $180 including gig bag)
Amp:
Vox AC1RV Rhythm Vox ($60)
Pedals:
Zoom G5 ($300)
Boss RC-3 ($200)
Recording:
iPad ($120 used)
Garageband ($5)
Total: $935
That's on a substitute special education teaching assistant salary, BTW. LOL
I was only able to afford the G5 and Rc-3 because I managed to qualify for a Sweetwater Store Card and am paying those off slowly. I do have a lot more gear I'm hoping to get this year, but I'm trying to save for a trip to Hawaii, so I'll have to hold off on a lot of those. Maybe I can spring for another inexpensive guitar and an upgrade to my amp. Of course if I land a job at Guitar Center (fingers crossed) I can get stuff quicker with the employee discount. =)
(No copyright infringement intended with these videos and pictures. Just wanted to showcase the items. Thanks to Anderton's Music in the UK and Sweetwater in the US for making these great videos!)

No comments:
Post a Comment